Terms and Conditions
“Club” means Brook House FC
- “Us/We means Brook House FC’s committee members and the managers
- “Service” means events, bookings, functions (online bookings only) and other purchases made online on our website)
The intent of this policy is to understand Club’s terms and conditions of us and to provide some clarity about how refunds will be granted, to give a mutually amicable outcome for the Club and the Individual.
The policy is intended to ensure the Club is not out of pocket due to refunding tickets/bookings/purchases fees.
The decision to refund is determined by the Club’s Committee, based on the guidelines below.
- If we have been unable to provide the service promised to you, we will refund your fee (minus the processing fees that incurred to the club).
- Under the Consumer Rights Protection Act the Club’s Committee might consider partial refunds based on exceptional circumstances.
- Please be aware that upon finalizing your registration/payment and selecting the checkbox labeled “I have read and agree with Brook House FC Terms and Conditions. Link>>,” you are confirming your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, refund policy, and the associated processing fees for any refunds. These processing fees could amount to a maximum of £10.